Friday 27 July 2018

I will remove, clean malware and secure hacked wordpress website

I will remove, clean malware and secure hacked wordpress website












About:

I would like to introduce myself as a Freelance WordPress Developer working from past 4 years in WEB Development. I had done many kinds of projects like creating wordpress sites from scratch, Bug Fixing, Theme Customization, Domain/hosting migration etc.

This GIG is about Fix hacked website, remove malware, speed Optimization and secure your wordpress website.


When your wordpress site is hacked, then you are loosing SEO and potential clients!

This site may be hacked
Google show hacked warnings
Hackers Script
SEO Rankings

Most important your business goes down due to hacked, malware or malicious code and your site got banned from google.

My Services include:

✓ Fix Hacked Website
✓ Remove Malware
✓ Removal Blacklist

Premium Plan:

✓ Change of Login URL
✓ Full website backup
✓ Brute-Force Protection
✓ Cloudflare and SSL Setup
✓ WordPress Speed Optimization
✓ Secure WordPress with premium plugins
✓ Setup Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools

and much more.

Feel free to contact me to get start work.

4 years work experience | 100% buyer satisfaction.


I am 100% sure you like my services and your wordpress pro for all future work.

Regards

Reviews


elidov36:know about security \ntry to help as he can \n\n\n

abubakerijaz:Thank You!!!

cb9290:Used twice, havent been disappointed! Super quick and professional

abubakerijaz:Thank You!!!

mojo4588:Excellent communication​ and fast delivery. Will definitely use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment