Friday 27 July 2018

I will create a wordpress website or wordpress design

I will create a wordpress website or wordpress design












About:

Hi my name is Haris.i am software Engineer having 2 years of experience in wordpress website design. My priority is client satisfaction just give us a chance i will provide best quality website with 100% satisfaction. 

What you will get from my Services:

1) Wordpress Installation
2) Theme Installation
3) Necessary Plugins Installation
4) 5 to 10 Page Website having pages (Home, Product, About Us,          Contact  Us, Blog, News)
5) A fully functional Website.

You can order bigger project also.

What will I need from you if you want to build new site?
Login details.
Content,picture etc. 

===> Please message me your requirement before placing any order.

Thanks 

Reviews


abduuuuuul:Great Service:) Very Satisfied!

haris_designs:Outstanding Experience! will be happy to work with you again. Thanks

adnanahmad227:Outstanding quality of work and excellent knowledge in WordPress. Thanks

haris_designs:Outstanding Experience!

shoppaholics:very good work. excellent communication. I recommend haris_desgns


No comments:

Post a Comment