Wednesday 4 July 2018

I will install Wordpress on your site for $5

I will install Wordpress on your site for $5












About:

A responsive WordPress website can serve as a hub for your online presence. I specialize in WordPress website development and can help you set up your WordPress blog.

Whether you want an e-commerce portal or a simple one-page site, I can deliver it at a price that suits your budget. Each WordPress site or blog I design is responsive and SEO-optimized, enabling you to generate maximum traction with a vast number of visitors. 

  • For $5, I will install WordPress on your site. 
  • By opting for the standard $100 package, you can get a basic 5-page WordPress website, complete with a contact form, Google Map listing, and FREE support for 15 days
  • I also offer a Premium $250 package, where you can get a website with as many pages as you require. The package also includes e-commerce integration for unlimited products, FREE On-page SEO, and FREE Support for 30 days. 

Contact me to discuss your WordPress site or any custom requirements today to get a responsive and SEO optimized site in quick time! 

Reviews


wilb14652:Very professional which is what I was looking for.

goldenwords70:Excellent client, great communication, highly recommended!

savvygals:Great seller. I'll definitely be ordering again.

goldenwords70:I would love to work for her again :)

afortis77:Great Seller, Delivered Services as Promised! I would definitely recommend her. “Great Job”


No comments:

Post a Comment