Wednesday 4 July 2018

I will do everything related wordpress on your hosted domain

I will do everything related wordpress on your hosted domain












About:

Hello there. 
I will develop an awesome WordPress site customized for you.
I have developed WordPress sites for several years and am very keen on your requirements.
I deliver quality sites within the stipulated time frame.
Services offered:

  • Full WordPress installation and setup
  • Plugins installation
  • (Free/Premium)Theme installation, customization and demo
  • Five plus Pages (Home,About, Gallery, Portfolio,Contact)
  • Newsletter signup form
  • Full Responsive Design
  • Unlimited Revision until you are 100% happy
  • Quality service
  • Awesome communication

Reviews


sarahseals:As always great to work with!

techieguy17:Always welcomed Sarah...

sarahseals:Great service and met all my requirements!

techieguy17:Always welcomed

ultimate_eagles:Excellent guy very patient and did help is whatever way he could. Highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment