Wednesday 4 July 2018

I will create a stunning wordpress website for you

I will create a stunning wordpress website for you












About:

This gig is designed to get you up and running quickly with a high powered website running on Wordpress, a state of the art Content Management System (CMS). I will install and configure your website using a theme that you select. I'll also add my custom plugin pack (tools to help you with your SEO, site optimization and various tools)


Packages:


Bronze: This package is great for small businesses that want a web presence but aren’t ready to sell online just yet. With this package you’ll get a high powered, mobile responsive website that offers the flexibility for future online sales. I”ll deliver a powerful Wordpress website that is ready for your content.


Silver: Here you’ll get everything from the “Bronze” package plus I’ll also add up to 10 pages of user-supplied content. I’ll deliver your site within 5 business days.


Gold: This package is designed for retailers who are ready to start selling online. With this package, I’ll include everything from the “Silver” package plus I’ll install WooCommerce (the standard in Wordpress ecommerce websites). Included with the WooCommerce option, I’ll add your first ten products. You’ll be selling online (via Paypal) in 7 business days.

Reviews


pgibb777:Dave is extremely communicative, precise, and aware of deadlines and needs of his customer. He knows what he is doing. It is a pleasure to work with Dave. I definitely recommend him to others for your website, Woocommerce, and Wordpress development needs. Thank you Dave!

sanjayravi:Dave was the most professional developer I have ever worked with. \n\nHe was very patient and went the extra mile to make sure the end product was what I wanted. \n\nThe website looks exactly how I wanted it too! I will definitely come back to Dave next time I need a website.

mrwyliecoyote:Dave is a great Web designer! His service exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended!

nuancepill:Was American and understood what I was asking for. Wasn't all broken English and got the job done fast.

cohired:Dave was responsive and reasonable to work with. He made the effort to explain things and help out. I would highly recommend him, and use skills again.


No comments:

Post a Comment