Thursday 26 July 2018

I will do wordpress speed optimization and make your site superfast

I will do wordpress speed optimization and make your site superfast












About:

A 1-second delay in page load time results in ...

  • 11% fewer page views
  • 16% decrease in customer satisfaction
  • 7% loss in conversions
  • Poor Search Engine ranking

Is your WordPress website loading slowly? I will improve its page speed.

  • Improve web page rendering time in the real browser
  • Fix Slow DNS lookup issue, optimize TTFB (Time to First Byte)

  • Optimize HTTPS Requests
  • GZIP is not Enough. I will compress HTTPS Request with the top-notch algorithm.
  • Integrate Content Delivery Network (CDN) to make your site Globally Faster

  • Optimize Images by compressing without losing quality to reduce page load time

  • Advanced Cache Configuration, bespoke solution

  • Minimize HTTP Redirects
  • Remove Third-party Added Junks & I will do possible optimization
  • Fix slow MySQL queries, Optimize Database


... to make your WordPress website performance much better in the real world.

Terms & Condition
  • I will evaluate page speed in Ad Block mode. 
  • I will provide you before and after load time report.
  • If you don't follow my best recommendation, I won't be responsible for the poor performance.
  • If you are not satisfied with service, you deserve to get 100% refund.

Thank You
Abrar Alif.
Senior website developer.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment