Thursday 26 July 2018

I will fix any wordpress bugs on your websites

I will fix any wordpress bugs on your websites












About:

Hello Buyer !

If you already have a wordPress website up and live but have some issues/bugs that you want to get resolved you are viewing just the right gig.

I am a wordPress expert with over 4+ years of experience. I can help you with anything related to wordPress (installing and setting up wordPress to building a fully functional pro website). 

But this gig offers services for your bugs problems on your wordPress websites.

  • Layout Issues
  • Content customization (addition/removal or adjustment).
  • Simple Responsiveness Issues.
  • Bugs caused after uploading certain plugins.
  • Header/Footer content customization.
  • Widgets issues.

Bug fixing services include but are not limited to the bug categories listed above. 
Please Inbox me if you don't see your desired category in the category list mentioned above.

Please Leave me a message so we can discuss the nature of the bug you want to be resolved before placing any order.

Regards!
Good Luck.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment