Monday 2 July 2018

I will design professional wordpress website and blog

I will design professional wordpress website and blog












About:

Find someone to design WordPress Website
I will prepare a professional Design for you.I have 4 years Experience with WordPress CMS and Friendly work with it.

Some Unique feature with combination of different dimensions You Can find Here:

  • WordPress Installation.
  • Theme Installation and Configure.
  • Plugins setup and Configure.
  • Woo-commerce Customization.
  • Contact form setup.
  • WordPress Backup Plugins Configure.

Other Facilities In My Gig:

  • WordPress backup.
  • Favicon and Logo Customization.
  • Mail chimp Integration.
  • 100% Money back Guaranty.
  • Unlimited Review.

I am always online in fiverr , So Please feel free to contact me first to discuss about your project.

Thank you
Best regarding
Jim

Reviews


hq_trading:was good. Nice guy. I wished he had looked more carefully for my requirements.

hq_trading:Very good service.

jimamzad:Thank you!

ellanick:Best transaction I've had with someone over Fiverr ever! Will definitely use your services again, thank you so so so much. The turnaround was outstanding, and the work was perfect to the requirements. Would happily recommend

khalidsalama101:WOW GREAT WORK ; THANK YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment