Monday 2 July 2018

I will try to help you. Thank you. + See More

I will try to help you. Thank you. + See More












About:

Do you need any WordPress theme customization in your WordPress website?

Contact with me and place an order. I'll solve your any kind of WordPress customization problem within 24 hours. I'll give you 100% guarantee of your satisfaction.


I'll provide you following services:
 
  • WordPress theme installation
  • WordPress theme customization
  • Upload demo data and make website like demo look
  • Content upload
  • Setup contact form
  • Logo and Favicon implementation
  • Essential plugins installation and customization


The types of theme which I'll do customization:

  • Themeforest theme
  • Elegant Theme
  • Woocommerce theme
  • Genesis theme
  • Divi theme
  • Mojo theme
  • Template monster
  • Any Premium or free theme for your business or blog


What I'll need to install theme:

  • WordPress login access
  • FTP/SFTP login access


I am still here to solve your problem. So don't be late. Leave a message for more discussion.

Thanks

Reviews


christiaano:Again a job well delivered ! Sadi always goes the extra mile to make sure all my requirements are met. Thank you !!! ...

sadi68:Thank you Christiaan. I will always try to help you.

christiaano:Again excellent work ! Thank you, Sadi ...

sadi68:Great buyer. Thank you.

christiaano:He walks his talk. Lives up to his word. Stays on the task until I'm satisfied. Thank you ! ...


No comments:

Post a Comment