Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will create an awesome and responsive wordpress website

I will create an awesome and responsive wordpress website












About:

WordPress, WordPress Website, WordPress Design & WordPress Blog

Hi, I 'm Ahtisham Haider,  working as freelance web developer for the last  5 years. I have also worked with a UK based company Nova Fabrica for 4 years and build plenty of web solutions for clients all over the world.

     
I don't provide hosting and domain name, so you have to purchase it before I start working on your project.

If I use a premium theme or plugin on your website and you need the support in the future, then you have to purchase the license by yourself. 

I create your site with dummy content (If you don't provide the content) Later on you will be able to add text, images & unlimited pages with a bunch of clicks! No programming required.

I know security is very important for every website so I'll use a premium security plugin for every website.


Our Key Services

    ✔ Client Satisfaction 
    ✔ Fast Response Rate
    ✔ Money Back Guarantee 
    ✔ Special Security Measure
    ✔ Future bugs support for your website


Please feel free to contact me for a custom quote! :)

Reviews


malik_saif:great experience, u are such a talented person ... thanks . site looks awesome now.... recomended for all ... thanks dude :D

dev_dimension:The Best Client I had so far on fiverr.

malik_saif:great job dude , got my issue resolved :D thanks , great Wordpress expert

dev_dimension:Very Professional and Straight Forward.... Wanna work with him in future..

amigos_wordpres:Really Professional wordPress developer. Personally recommend to others who are looking for quality work.


No comments:

Post a Comment