Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will do wordpress customization work

I will do wordpress customization work












About:

REDESIGN, CUSTOMIZE or REVAMP


This is Rajon, WordPress Developer, expertise in WordPress setup to theme development. Though this gig particularly offers for WordPress theme customization, you can choose other services from the rest of my WordPress gigs. However, I’m looking forward to doing Consulting, Coding, and Customer caring for WordPress services.


Why will you choose my GIG:

o Wordpress theme Redesign | Customization | Revamp

o Customize from PSD | JPG | PNG | PDF | or Scratch

o Customize from any WordPress premium theme

o Find out suitable WP Theme for your business

o Cross browser compatibility amp; W3C validate codes

o By using supportive plugins

o Easy to edit anything from dashboard


I like to be honest to my words:

3-month free maintenance

24/7 support until your satisfaction

If you are not satisfied, I will refund.

N.B: Let me clear about your JOB requirements, as I can customize the price according to your job. Remember, there is no charge for consultation. So again, don’t be hesitated to contact.


Best Wishes,

Rajon.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment