Tuesday 3 July 2018

I will make classified website for you

I will make classified website for you












About:

This gig offer setup & maintenance of ads classified buy/sell website with complete functionality with various designs & functionality. Here you can see some of the common function:-
  • Social Login
  • Featured Ads
  • Complete Buy/Sell Functionality
  • Your Own Menu
  •  Various Cateories
  • Responsive Design 
  • A Free Android App (Only for Diamond Package) & More

Please text me first before hiring this gig so we can discuss a little bit about your project.

Reviews


mukhtar1:Fast and excellent guy to work with for sure

psalmsong:***BUYERS PLEASE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL***\n\nI've been on fiverr since inception and this seller ranks among the worse I've seen.\n\nSeller will promise heaven and earth.\nThis seller isn't primed for big projects.\n\nHaven offered this project , seller refused to communicate with.\n\n**CAREFUL ALL**

khawarraja1:you should mention that this huuugeee project was in $75 that's why I refused.

bukitmtg:Great job sir, thank you for help me

khawarraja1:he give me a 3.5 star for an excellent service just because he likes 3 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment