Tuesday 3 July 2018

I will redesign your site using a Premium theme and optimize it for search engines

I will redesign your site using a Premium theme and optimize it for search engines












About:

Hi there,

I'm Andy, a digital consultant with 10+ years of experience in web development, design, and business intelligence. The difference between me and an average developer is that my goal is to help you reinvigorate your online identity and build you an effective website that will generate leads and contribute to your business revenue. 

A perfect client for me is a local business owner who wishes to build a revenue stream through a website. For example, I've built websites for
- health clinics
- consultants
- building inspectors
- construction companies
- window cleaners
- moving companies
- innovative technology start-ups
- lawn care service providers

If you're looking for an eCommerce, membership or a listing website, then this gig will not be a suitable option for you.

If you're not sure if I'm the right WordPress consultant for you, then please send me a message with your website address. I will do a free site audit and if needed we can schedule a call to discuss your project details. There's no binding commitment until you actually place an order so feel free to interview me for your project :) 







Reviews


d_munoz:Thanks! Always great work!

d_munoz:He always does great work and is fast!

uxreview:Thank you for the feedback! It's really easy to work with buyers who are responsive and provide all the necessary details on time. Now let's get your other sites done :)

d_munoz:Always awesome work!

kevpreston:I needed an SEO check, which this fiverr did with an awesome report, fixes and they even saved me more than the project cost by doing my SSL. Amazing comms, expert knowledge and went above and beyond... I cant thank you enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment