Monday 2 July 2018

I will create wordpress website with innovative idea

I will create wordpress website with innovative idea












About:

Hello,

I am a PHP developer. I am expert in WordPress, HTML5, CSS3 etc. I have more than 5 year experience in Web Development. I will setup WordPress on your domain, Install themes and plugins of your choices and also customize as you want. I will also Fix Errors.

Gig Features:

“Website is going to be supported on all platforms, all desktops, tablets and mobile clients”

» WordPress theme Customization

» WordPress plugin setup and manage
» Hand coded responsive design.
» Unique designs.
» Site related design.
» Professional looking.
» Social media icons added to the template for FREE.
» Hosted images and HTML code provided for FREE.

100 % guarantee and full satisfaction.

Reviews


asthaenterprise:Outstanding Experience! Tushar is great person. He delivered work beyond time and within my budget. I am impressed with his work. I will hire him again when I have other works. Thanks!

sharad_panot:Excellent client. Clear instructions provided. I would like to work with him again in future. Thank you!

cbr277:Great work again. I’ll continue to use this service.

sharad_panot:Outstanding experience. Clear instructions given by him. Thanks!

digitaldoc:Was able to help me get website effect I wanted and was able to trouble shoot the technical issues.


No comments:

Post a Comment