Monday 2 July 2018

I will fix issues, do customization work and report of all bugs in website.

I will fix issues, do customization work and report of all bugs in website.












About:

PLEASE CONTACT OR DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT BEFORE ORDERING 


Most Experienced, Reputable and Reliable Wordpress Developer on Fiverr having 9000+ Happy Clients with 100% positive rating..


I have an experience of over 6 years in creating and fixing wordpress sites. So far, I have worked on over 20,000 wordpress jobs with 100% positive feedback.


I can help you :


✓ fixing any type of wordpress errors

✓ performing theme customizations

✓ fixing wordpress theme css issues

✓ fixing plugin errors

✓ Installation, setup and moving websites

You just name it and i can fix it for you, that too pretty quick.

Please note that it's 1 gig per small task.

I look forward to working with you and have a strong business relationship.

Reviews


dazzawm:excellent service

eshaltech:Thanks for again order sir :blush:

dazzawm:Great guy and great service

eshaltech:Thanks Sir.

larissapfitzner:Great communication, fast on the job, understood the brief, Very Happy


No comments:

Post a Comment