Saturday 19 May 2018

I will solve 4 small issues with 2 hard issues

I will solve 4 small issues with 2 hard issues












About:

I am a Level Two Seller with 100% positive reviews. In this gig, I will solve any kind of WordPress issue. If your running website needs any adjustment or you are facing some errors that needs to fix, Please contact with me immediately and I will be your bug solver. I am providing my service Exclusively on fiverr.com only!

WHAT SERVICES I AM PROVIDING FOR THIS GIG :-


✓ any kind of CSS issue.

✓ any kind of responsive issue.

✓ any kind of JS issue.

✓ php issues

✓ plugin bug, plugin update

✓ html issue

✓ slider, widget or other issue in the website.

If you don't need this service now, Please mark the favorite button for  your future use.

Moreover what issues or bugs you are facing, Inbox me and let me audit it. And I will let you know if I will capable to solve the issue.

Reviews


adic:A+ outstanding quality work \u0026 great communication! Rakib19 is very helpful as always - Highly recommended for wordpress!

rakib19:Thank You So much1

bespiii:My experience is always great with Rakib. I've used him a bunch of times, he's quick and diligent with his work. My go-to guy for all things Wordpress!

rakib19:Thank you so much! I will wait for your next order :)

mushon4444:Great communication, fast and high quality. Thank you for your time!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment