Saturday 19 May 2018

I will customize avada premium wordpresstheme

I will customize avada premium wordpresstheme












About:

I design couple of websites using Avada.
Avada is number one selling theme of wordpress.
It comes with 40+ demos.

But Customizing Avada can be very difficult for someone who doesn't have any knowledge about WordPress, HTML or CSS.

That is where I come in. I will install and customize Avada Theme as per your requirements.

Different Kind of Websites can be made by Avada theme are given bellow.

  1.   Agency 
  2.   Travel 
  3.   eCommerce/Business 
  4.   Fashion 
  5.   Law
  6.   Blog/portfolio
  7.   Cafe,Restaurant
  8.   Newspaper

My services includes:

  1.  Install WordPress
  2.  Install Avada Theme
  3.  Customizing theme
  4.  Necessary plugin Installation 
  5.  Woocommerce Plugin Integration 
  6.  Product/ Post Submission system
  7.  Widget Setup
  8.  Excellent Slider Set-up by revolution Slider
  9.  Mobile Friendly 
  10.  Create New page and post
  11.  Menu Setup 
  12.  Solve any kind issues about Theme design


Note : contact me before placing an order

Thank you

Reviews


stubcole:so easy to work with! on time , accurate and professional...my go to for all website design and video editing!

hjlzhj6:Happy to work with him always.

apcho77:The seller provides an excellent service at a reasonable price and keeps to high-quality standards. The seller explores the project before sending the offer and draws my attention to some requirements that could not be covered by the budget and his skills. Hjizhj6 is a fair and capable seller that I will be happy to work again.

hjlzhj6:Outstanding Experience!

becca212121:Very good seller, excellent communication and will use again. Thank you for all of your help.


No comments:

Post a Comment