Saturday 19 May 2018

I will do any type of scripting and web programming in PHP. Specially i am having good work experience with WordPress,Magento2,Codeigniter, jQuery. I will do any work related to WordPress,CorePHP, Codeigniter,Joomla,jQuery + See More

I will do any type of scripting and web programming in PHP. Specially i am having good work experience with WordPress,Magento2,Codeigniter, jQuery. I will do any work related to WordPress,CorePHP, Codeigniter,Joomla,jQuery + See More












About:

Recently WordPress release its newer version(4.5) with lot of security features and new options . do you check your site  wordpress version is outdated ? Have your check your plugins and themes have new updates .are you want to update it ?

Then you are at right place .
- I will update your website with newer version of WordPress 

- I will update your websites plugins 

- I \will update your themes with newer version

Development Process would be as below :

1)  Give your wp-admin access so that i can check how many updates are ready to update

 2) I will check how many plugins themes wordpress version needs to update then we decide the cost for the same 
  
3) Then you need to order my gigs

4)  Lastly deliver quality work to valuable client on or before estimated timeline and 100% work satisfaction.

NOTE : Before placing order of this gig , discuss your requirement with me in message. inbox me first and discuss your requirements in details.
 

Reviews


gregc777:Professional, quick and does great work.

manthandave32:Thanks :) looking forward more work from you :)

osmanthus:Fast delivery \u0026 great communication.

manthandave32:Thanks :) Looking forward more work from you :)

rawbynature:Thanks for helping out!


1 comment:


  1. Hello,

    we provide affordable and result-oriented SEO services, please give a chance to serve you.


    Thanks
    Admin: E07.net

    ReplyDelete