Saturday 19 May 2018

I will fix bugs issues errors from your wordpress website

I will fix bugs issues errors from your wordpress website












About:

Here's My Services For Fixing Bugs and Issues For a Wp Website 

   ✓I will setup your wordpress site.
   ✓  Fix white screen issues with site.
   ✓  Fix errors with wp site.
   ✓  Customize wp theme as you say.
   ✓  Customize and add additional codes to plugins.
   ✓  Setup woocomerce store in wp.
   ✓  Migrate wp site.
   ✓  Fix css in wp site.
   ✓  Clean your hacked site.(more then 1 gig).
   ✓  And so on...

Reviews


akshajmishra:Good communication

akshajmishra:Great communication. This seller was always answering my questions no matter what the time was! In addition, after great efforts were put to satisfy my requirements!

balqeesraja59:Thank you sir. Stay connected .

joshuacortez:he was awesome. went the extra Mile to accomplish my goals. he's the only person i trust with my site

balqeesraja59:Thank you for kind words. You're awesome.\r\n


No comments:

Post a Comment