Sunday 27 May 2018

I will create awesome divi wordpress website

I will create awesome divi wordpress website












About:

Hi Everyone!,

i am level two seller you can check my reviews and previous work.
In this gig i am offering my services to install and customize divi wordpress theme.
It is the most beautiful theme of wordpress. i would like you to check the showcase of divi. it has large range of sample websites.

This gig is included:


  1. installation of latest divi theme
  2. customization of theme as per requirements
  3. installation and setup of all required plugins
  4. newsletter subscriptions setup
  5. Adding woocommerce / Creating online store
  6. Contact page with google map
  7. and much more. .

i will try my best to give you high quality work.

Note : Discuss your website plan before submitting an order

Thank you!

Reviews


sheldonatmcl1:Awesome experience. I'll use them again.

hafizejaz:Outstanding Experience.

mischa74:always a good job

hafizejaz:Always an outstanding experience.

mischa74:converted a folder of images to right size and logo for website and delivered same day


No comments:

Post a Comment