Saturday 19 May 2018

I will build a stunning website with basic features and dummy content.

I will build a stunning website with basic features and dummy content.












About:

HI, I am Mithun Baiju, your go-to guy for Website development. Welcome to my Fiverr gig. I have been working as a web developer for more than 9 years.

Till date, I've helped more than 200+ business across the globe to bring their dream sites online.

Beautiful, powerful and packed with premium features such mobile-friendly design, beautiful sliders, custom home pages and the list goes on...

People will think that you hired a web design agency and spent thousands of dollars.

How it works:

  • You contact me with your requirements.
  • I recommend a few site designs.
  • You finalize the design.
  • I start working on your website.
  • In less than 5 days your website will be online.

Type of website I can create for you:

  • Personal blog
  • Business site
  • Wedding portal
  • Portfolios
  • Private blog network
  • Education portal
  • Online shops
  • Directory sites
  • ..and more. I can create almost any type of website. Contact me before placing the order to clear out all the doubts.
 

So, what are we waiting for? Contact me now and put your site online in 7 days.

Looking forward to doing business with you.

Regards,
Mithun Baiju

NOTE: PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER(S) TO AVOID CANCELLATION.

Reviews


jesurhabek:quick and easy to work with

mithunbaiju:Thanks for choosing me for this project. It was a pleasure working with you. Let me know if you need anything in future. :)

rohiniwp:High-quality delivery. He customized the website like an expert. It looks like I have spent thousands of dollars on creating a website. Mithun always brings new ideas to the table. Love working with him.

mithunbaiju:Thanks for your kind words.

rohiniwp:Another great delivery. He fixed my php error instantly. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment