Sunday 20 May 2018

I will create new website on WordPress, migrate blogger to WordPress, optimize WordPress speed. + See More

I will create new website on WordPress, migrate blogger to WordPress, optimize WordPress speed. + See More












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

transfer WordPress - Move WordPress - migrate WordPress

I will move Your WordPress site from your 

  1. Old host to new host. 
  2. Move WordPress to sub-domain to primary domain.
  3. From primary domain to sub-domain.
  4. From root to sub-directory and sub-directory to root.

Moving WP site to new host can be a tricky job. As a website designer, I have years of experience in helping my clients transferring the WordPress site.

  • 100% Positive ratting.
  • No size limit for transfer
  • Express Delivery with 100% Satisfaction 
  • Can also move WordPress from Non Cpanel hosting (Contact First)

If you want extra fast delivery please check extra gigs. For the transfer I need 

Order will be delivered in less than 24 hours Guaranteed (If all info provided is correct)

Reviews


miembros:All very well. Recommended.

skhan4:Outstanding experience A ++++++++++++

yannegio:Great guy! Will do everything to meet your expectation. I am a long time cutomer. Highly recommended

mbarlow:I thought the gig would be a bit tricky, but he knew exactly what to do and did it right away exactly as I wanted. I am very happy!

skhan4:Excellent as always, highly recommended A +++++++++++++


No comments:

Post a Comment