Sunday 20 May 2018

I will install wordpress & setup a given theme or a theme from my collection

I will install wordpress & setup a given theme or a theme from my collection












About:

For the Demo Package, I will install WordPress on your server with the demo content. A Free/provided/MyCollection theme. Basic plugin installations.

Standard package includes customizations like colors/fonts, 5 pages with provided content & functionality like forms or any other plugin-based features.

Premium Package includes
 everything from above-mentioned package, multiple pages & other plugin based features.

Please prefer a quote option for the custom website which has non-plugin based features.

I can create the following type of websites:

  • Blog
  • Local Business
  • Business
  • Company
  • Organisation
  • e-commerce
  • shop and more.

Reviews


brogangan:Fantastic, you have done it again Dave an excellent job well done. I will be back.\n\nBenny Brogan Sweden

brogangan:Thanks Dave for an excellent job well done as usual.\nExtra thanks for the two videos that explain what I do with HTML and CSS files, I understand :-)

brogangan:Thank you Dave, as always a great job. I will be back.\n\nBenny Brogan

brogangan:Thanks again for an excellent job well done, I will be back.\n\nBenny Brogan

dave4343:Great experience again. Definitely looking forward to work again.


No comments:

Post a Comment