Sunday 20 May 2018

I will customize and design wordpress websites for you

I will customize and design wordpress websites for you












About:

I will design and develop eye catching websites and blogs for you in WordPress just according to your demands and requirements. Your 100% satisfaction would be my utmost priority.
I offer:

  • Fast delivery
  • cheap rates
  • 100% satisfaction.


My personal requirements :

  • I will not be creating any religious, adultery content websites or any websites which may cause harm to someone.
  • I only work with self-hosted domains. Means I won't be providing any hosting.
  • You would need to provide me Wp login access of your website.
  • Please contact in inbox first, before placing an order.

Thanks.
Regards : Usama.

Reviews


v1297253:Very good seller. Very detailed oriented and strives to please his clients. A pleasure to work with and will work with again in the future. Highly recommend. Knowledge of website development and WordPress very impressive. He also educates clients on​ web development throughout the process. Honest and trustworthy.

usama334:Felt pleased working with you, helpful and co-operative. Would like to have opportunity to work with him again.

jackknapp:Outstanding. No issues, fast, very good work. Worth more than what he's asking!

usama334:My best experience uptil now. Would love to work with him again.

abhishektiwari1:Seller provided the gig as requested, will work with him more


No comments:

Post a Comment