Monday 2 July 2018

I will fix any type bugs related to WP. i will make your site fully responsive on all devices.

I will fix any type bugs related to WP. i will make your site fully responsive on all devices.












About:

I'm a WordPress developer having great experience amp; put immense intention when it comes to full website development.

In this gig, I will design and develop responsive WordPress website for you. My whole offer include the following sweet packages for you.

I'll design amp; develop complete website amp; be using WordPress as CMS.

  1. I will build website using any recommended WordPress Theme.
  2. Install amp; customize any plugin that is necessary to make site's Functionality amp; Layout.
  3. I will fixed bugs related to WordPress, Custom PHP and designing issues.
  4. I will make your design fully responsive for all devices.

Something included in this gig

  1. Some Paid WordPress Plugins amp; Themes
  2. Extra Plugins to enhance functionality

Reviews


romain19921992:great again,,,!

axr0101:Great work! Super fast. I highly reccommend!

webtrendsol:Outstanding experience

tayyabhayat:My 2nd gig, Best as expected.

romain19921992:excellent again


No comments:

Post a Comment