Sunday 20 May 2018

I will fix 10 wordpress error, bugs etc. in your website.

I will fix 10 wordpress error, bugs etc. in your website.












About:

Please Contact me for any kind of help .

If anything on your WordPress site is broken and not working i will fix it for you the RIGHT WAY and FAST.

This service will cover any single WordPress general support issue. LET US FIX YOUR SITE FAST!!!

Services provided are:

✔ Theme create/customization
✔ Bug fixing/changes
✔ Wordpress Support
✔ HTML to WordPress
✔ Plugin Development

Why you should choose me to do your work ?


  • I have over 3 years experience in WordPress development and even i have developed lot of WordPress plugins as well.
  • I would like you to know that I am highly skilled with HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. I have several years of experience with each of these technologies.
  • Still, I am always happy to learn even more technologies to sharpen my skillset whenever I get the chance.

You can also contact me before applying for any kind of information.

Reviews


marvellousmike:Expert Web Developer right here. Will be back

skrrprince:Great Buyer. Outstanding experience.

marvellousmike:Happy to be working with this guy as he provides prompt assistance . Thanks. Will be back

skrrprince:Thanks Mike. Outstanding experience with you. I'm waiting to work with you again. Thanks :)

marvellousmike:Fourth time working with this guy and I promise he's one of the best you'd find on Fiverr. Great Delivery. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment