Sunday 20 May 2018

I will increase wordpress website speed with in 24 hrs

I will increase wordpress website speed with in 24 hrs












About:

                               Google Page Speed Insight                                       

Everyone Want there website performance Fast And Error free . So I am Here For Fixing all the bugs from your site . 

Level 2 seller having 90 Plus satisfied clients with 5 star review and 19% world Domination .

Don't worry about how many orders are in Queue . I will Handle 20 orders per days :) So 
Where you Come first :)

Error:

These Are the Following Errors That I will Resolve.

  1. Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content ( I will Not that links which will effect your site .)

  2. Leverage browser caching  I will Not remove that links which will effect your site .)

  3. Optimize Images 
  4. Minify Html
  5. Minify CSS 
  6. Minify javascript
  7. Enable compression etc

  8. Reduce server response time

  9. Avoid landing page redirects

  10. Enable compression


Design:

Your Front-end design will be Same . I will Not Change It.

Notice:

I will do only WordPress website or simple sites like ( HTML , CSS, PHP  )

                     "THANK YOU"                           

Reviews


notebookenjoy1:Him is professional and good communication i am recommend.

tayyabshahzad:Outstanding Experience !!!

ytnuke:thanks again!!

tayyabshahzad:Outstanding Experience !!!

jnapier86:Great seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment