Sunday 27 May 2018

I will install KALLYAS Theme

I will install KALLYAS Theme












About:

My service will help you install and setup, customize the award winning KALLYAS Woocommerce theme quickly.

I will help you install the Avada theme, and add the Avada theme demo content to your site.

This unique service is exclusively for the KALLYAS woo-commerce WordPress theme.

Here's what you get

Standard Service: 
----------------------- 
#KALLYAS theme installed on your site.

#KALLYAS theme demo content installed on your site.

If you have just bought the world class WordPress theme from Themeforest, then you need this service to start your Shop right now.

You check out my additional services and Service Extras, if you need more help.

Additional Services: 

---------------------- 

=> Add WPML support for Woocommerce

=> Create a fully functional Shop using WordPress.

=> I will add Products in website.

=> Customize KALLYAS theme.

I am happy to answer your questions, and your satisfaction is definitely guaranteed.

Thanks!

---------------------------------------------
Please discuss before buying this gig.

-------------------------------------------------

Reviews


ryanmaynor:Easy to work with! Good seller!

shajjad:Helpful \u0026 awesome.

kenyton:great to work with

shajjad:Thanks.

vebest:Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment