Sunday 27 May 2018

I will fix any wordpress issue

I will fix any wordpress issue












About:

Order and Relax - I'll Solve you Issue within 48 hours @ Only 5$ per task. I deliver faster then my commitment.  

  • Fixing WordPress Errors.
  • Fixing WordPress Bugs
  • WordPress theme customization.
  • WordPress theme CSS issues.
  • Customize Plugins.
  • Installation and setup

Here I'm to solve any web issue in professional manner.

I'll backup original files and will keep editing accountability. So you can set relax and away from from worry that amateur lose on your code.

I always maintain project confidentiality and do not outsource work to external developers.
Your code and credentials will be handled safely and I will do it myself to meet your satisfaction.

Reviews


alejandro89:Outstanding experience. Thank you

sameerbd:Nice person to work. Clear understandings about his requirement.

felixkunze93:Fast. Professional. Prefect. Thanks!

sameerbd:goo

felixkunze93:Thank you! Very very good and professional!


No comments:

Post a Comment