Saturday 19 May 2018

I will fix your word press error, problems, issues

I will fix your word press error, problems, issues












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Fixing WordPress problems and errors can be troublesome and intimidating for some people. And trying fixing these problem by yourself is not recommendable at all, because it can give rise to many other problems.

So what should you do ?

Here comes my part. I am a word press expert and ready to fix any of the error you are facing. In this gig, I will fix one of your word press issues, that you are wandering for.  

Required:
- Your wp-credentials
- Your ftp details (some times)

Please Contact me, Before placing a gig.

Reviews


veronicajord142:Outstanding Experience!

lifechangerfyf:Unacceptable Experience

lloydl:The slider on my Blog wasn't picking up the images on my post and ibrahim_web_bee not only fixed it but he made it better, went from 10 to 20 images in my image slider.

ibrahim_web_bee:Outstanding Experience. Would love to work in future :)

veronicajord142:Was very quick reliable and patient on my behalf.


No comments:

Post a Comment