Saturday 19 May 2018

I will install wordpress, setup, customize and fix errors

I will install wordpress, setup, customize and fix errors












About:

I’m a Computer Science student and Website Development is my passion. I love to code and develop the unique website with great UI and UX.

In this gig, I’m offering WordPress related services as below:


My Services:

  • Install and setup WordPress on your domain
  • Install Theme
  • Theme customization
  • Fixing WordPress issues, errors
  • Plugin Installation
  • Plugin issues, errors
  • Custom themes
  • Upload data/content
  • Visual Composer issues, errors
  • Upload Deme data


Please Note:

  • Responsive Design, Customization
  • Cross Browser Support (IE9+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera etc)
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Lifetime Professional Support


**** Please Contact Me Before Placing an Order ****

Reviews


solernodressage:Awesome job! Will definitely use him again.

dinislambds:The Client sent me details instructions about the project and we completed the order successfully. The client was patient and answer my all queries immediately. I will wait for more project. Thanks!!

asafpler:Phenomenal.

dinislambds:It's my pleasure to serve you perfectly. Thanks!!

adageorge:Fantastic work as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment