Saturday 19 May 2018

I will be much satisfied with my work, if it brings happiness and fortune in others life. Want a site for business? Contact me. + See More

I will be much satisfied with my work, if it brings happiness and fortune in others life. Want a site for business? Contact me. + See More












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Transfer - Migrate - Clone - Move Wordpress Website

Hello, I am Sabtain Ali Saleemi, A Professional Wordpress Developer having 7 years of experience. In this gig, I will transfer your wordpress website from:

1) One CPanel server to another CPanel Server with same domain name
2) One CPanel server to another CPanel Server with different domain name
3) Subdomain to Main Domain
4) Main Domain to Subdomain
5) DNS Propagation, if needed


>No "Size" Limit
>No "Number of Pages" Limit
>No "Number of Plugins" Limit


Please do not hesitate to discuss any query before order.

Reviews


bobbychung519:Great Job, and good Communication.

sabtain:Thank you :)

jordanhorstman:Sabtain was able to find a hidden error when migrating my site and got everything up and running in no time!

sabtain:It was a pleasure working with you, Jordan!

bhangrareleases:This guy is a legend, he surely knows his stuff. He moved my Wordpress website from my old hosting company to bluehost. Prompt without any issues, excellent work, Will be using you again. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment