Sunday 20 May 2018

I will code wordpress plugin or any cms plugin

I will code wordpress plugin or any cms plugin












About:

You may contact me for any kind of wordpress, drupal, magento or concrete5 plugin development. message me for a free quote and please find this gig info below

This gig include integration of Custom JS/HTML5 based 3D Carousel compatible with all modern browsers. (Old Browser may not work) 

For E-Commerce platforms, i can display products from a category or based on your requirements which agreed before purchasing the gig.

Reviews


webigear:Great Job as usual. Delivered on Time and Made the Custom WordPress Plugin as per directions. Will hire again soon.

pixelmargin:Thank you again :)

webigear:great job I will place next order asap. auto post to Tumblr works great. thanks again

pixelmargin:Thanks again

rehannetworks:I will be back with more work thankx


No comments:

Post a Comment