Wednesday 23 May 2018

I will set up demo exactly look like a theme

I will set up demo exactly look like a theme












About:

YouWill Get In This GIG:


I Will Setup Wordpress Theme
Exactly Same Demo,

Please Read The Requirement First, To Make An Order.


· I Will Install Wordpress, Theme, And Required Plugins.

· I Will Setup Your Wordpress Theme Exactly Same As Demo Within 3 Hours .


· To Setup Your Theme, I Need Your Theme Demo/Dummy/Sample Content And Slider Demo If Have Slider .If You Don't Have Demo/Dummy/Sample Content Or If You Can't Find The Demo/Dummy/Sample Content, Please Contact With Me.


I Also Provide Lots Of Web Projects Services. They Are Following:


1. Customize Demo Setup With Your Content

2. PSD Or HTML

3. Customize Any Wordpress Theme And Plugin

4. Woocommerce Theme Customization

5. And More


Thank You

Reviews


kaiwade30:Wow! Amazing! Quick Turnaround! Professional!

mrshanta:Outstanding Experience!

jadzalla:FAst and professional work.\n+++

mrshanta:He too much awsome person

mrmillz:Fast Delivery. Good Communication. Will Hire Again. Thanks! ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment