Sunday 27 May 2018

I will fix your any wordpress error

I will fix your any wordpress error












About:

I will fix any type of wordpress error from your website.

My Work process:
  • First will take a backup of your current version .
  • Fix the error

Contact me if you have any question.

My error fixing services are :

  • Image Upload error fix
  • WordPress theme error fix ,
  • WordPress plugin error fix,
  • WordPress PHP error,
  • HTML error fix,
  • CSS error fix,
  • JavaScript error fix


please note this is one problem per gig : )


Reviews


johansthlm:We had some misunderstanding regarding the order first, but then the seller did all the requested issues thought TimeViewer. Excellent. Thank you

rashiduln:Nice Communication With Buyer \r\n

maxdonzella:good as always after more than 7 gigs .. alot more to come

rashiduln:Very impressive !!!!!!!

garyhackett:Very straight forward seller, with great skills.. Will use again


No comments:

Post a Comment