Sunday 27 May 2018

I will create SEO ready and responsive wordpress website

I will create SEO ready and responsive wordpress website












About:

Looking for a web solution to skyrocket your business? Experienced web-developer is here to help you accomplish your goals in the most efficient way!

If you're looking for:
✔ A modern, responsive and beautiful website
✔ Website redesign
✔ Digital marketing (SEO, SEM and PPC)
✔ Further help and support
then my skills and expertise are the right fit for you.

I specialize in modern and widely-used technologies, such as:
- Wordpress, HTML and CSS
- Custom CMS Wordpress Themes
- Photoshop and illustator
-SEO

Over my 8+ years of career I've built websites for hotels, design agencies, real-estate companies and even marketing companies. And I will be happy to use my previous knowledge of business and gain more by working with you on this project.

Note: Please contact me before placing order so that we can discuss your requirements in detail.

Please feel free to contact me any time :)

[If you are looking to start food delivery mobile application like Foodpanda or Taxi service application like Uber then check out my other gigs]

Reviews


jeremyyeo387:I have tried many other webdesigners on Fiverr and I can say that Alice's work is one of the best around. The gig is completed on time, she's very responsive and created for me a excellent website.\nVery happy with her work.

alice_dodson:Thank you very much. It was my pleasure working with you. :)

tgardens:Great seller, very responsive and easy to work with! Thank you.

alice_dodson:Amazing client. It was my pleasure working with you.\r\nThank you :)

alairbelrose664:Great communication, great work! Thanks a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment