Sunday 27 May 2018

I will do themeforest theme installation

I will do themeforest theme installation












About:

<------About Me-------->
1) I am Level 2 Seller in Fiverr.(See my Profile)
2) Buyer satisfaction is the main objective of my gigs.
3) I need your co-operation to complete this job.
4) I ensure you the best quality service & your full satisfaction.

<------About This GIG------>

Themeforest is the best for any kind of templates and themes. You can get attractive theme here, but all are paid.

I am here to help you getting these theme. I have huge collection of themeforest theme so that if your desired theme is available then I will provide you.

I need only 48 hours and your co-operation to do this perfectly. I ensure you the best quality of service.

<------About Order------>

1) Don't order this gig before sending me a massage.
2) I will ensure you the best service.
3) Pls give me your details requirements.

NB:The total value of the gig can be increased, Its depends on your contents and requirements of your site.

Reviews


expertneeded:Mrwpmaster is great at dealing with WP issues, layouts and any themes. If you can think of it Mrwpmaster can make it happen on your site. \n\nMrwpMaster has been invaluable to me. They are also a very nice person to work with. Best WP gigs on Fiverr that's for certain. I will keep ordering from this seller without a doubt.

mrwpmaster:Best Experience

whatineednow:great work.

mrwpmaster:Great experience.

expertneeded:They did it again! MrWPMaster delivered another gig lightning fast. Great person to work with and have in your corner.\n\nIf there is WP issue or anything that has to do with WP it is never a problem for them. Truly a professional!


No comments:

Post a Comment