Sunday 27 May 2018

I will update WordPress to latest version manually without breaking your website.

I will update WordPress to latest version manually without breaking your website.












About:

Updating WordPress to Latest Version is very important to save your website from various security threats and as well to make sure your it works at full potential with latest features.

Caution: If you try to Update WordPress from dashboard directly you could break your website. 

I am here to help you. I will first take backup of your full website and database and then I will manually update WordPress core files to latest version. I will make sure your website works without any issues after WordPress updation.

I can update your website's plugins and Themes as well...Check gig extras.

Make sure you message me before placing order to avoid confusion and cancellation

Reviews


sunpreetsing:it was great to work with you, fast delivery .

amazing_yogi:Thank You for the opportunity :)

lmackinnon:Very fast and very helpful. Thanks!

amazing_yogi:Thank You for the opportunity.

remov2:Very good work. Fast


No comments:

Post a Comment