Wednesday 23 May 2018

I will fix wordpress issues, errors and customize theme

I will fix wordpress issues, errors and customize theme












About:

100% satisfaction granted!! ☺

Are you looking ♥ for a #WordPress Expert? I have more than 4 years experience. I also helped many clients and friends fix WordPress ISSUES & WordPress errors

Note: Message me before placing any order (must) 

☼☼ Here are my provided service ☼☼
 # Fix WordPress issues
 # Fix PHP and CSS Errors
 # Fix any css issue
 # Plugins issue
 # theme issue
 # upload issue
 # Image issue
 # 404 Error and page not found 
 # woo commerce issue 
 # server related issue
and any other issues.....

Note: "it's 1 gig per small task"

as well as, install & customize any WordPress theme

If you want more Service beside my description, please message me and get a custom quote.
also, please check my other gigs for getting your best suite.

Please click ♥ icon at top right corner for loving me and I will love you forever.

Reviews


aiyannadiyamayi:It is the second time I am ordering from this seller! Stellar experience!

rajugreenlover:Thank You so much.. its pleasure for me to working with you..

virtuous1:Great communication and fast worker. Will definitely working with him again.\n\n

rajugreenlover:thank you so much.. hope we grow more business together.

morpele:Raju did a perfect and quick job! met my needs and requirements exactly. Thank you, will use your services again in the future when needed for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment