Wednesday 23 May 2018

I will fix any wordpress issues, CSS layout issue or plugin errors

I will fix any wordpress issues, CSS layout issue or plugin errors












About:

**100% satisfaction**
**Money Back Guarantee.**

Are You getting any error in Your Wordpress Website. Don't Worry I'm an Expert in wordpress and web Development. I'll Definitely Catch up issue & solve that.

I'll Fix:
  • Theme Layout issue
  • Wordpress functionality issue (Permalink,Short-link)
  • Responsive Problem
  • Login & logout issue
  • Plugins Error
  • and Much More..

I can also solve more than one issue in one gig, This is just an offer.

What I'll need to get started
  • wp-admin login access
  • Host login access
  • issue detail which you are facing.

So, Please Contact me before Ordering..

Reviews


brodel34:great seller

aryawebclub:Great buyer,

brodel34:great seller

aryawebclub:outstanding experience

jim0424:Fast delivery. Correct the first time. Highly skilled.


No comments:

Post a Comment