Saturday 2 June 2018

I will install wordpress and setup wordpress

I will install wordpress and setup wordpress












About:

Are you looking for someone who can install WordPress on your hosting?

***(Then you are on the right Gig )***

WordPressis afree and open-sourcecontent management system(CMS) based onPHPandMySQL. It’s very easy and reliable CMS, where you can easily manage your website’s content.

I will install WordPress for you at your domain with any hosting provider.

My Services...

  • Installation of Wordpress
  • Installation of WP plugins
  • Configuration of WP plugins (GUI based)
  • Setup Security plugin in your WordPress
  • Intallation of Yoast Plugin
  • I’ll Install Themes


What I'll need to complete order

  • I need your C panel and FTP Credentials


***ORDER NOW***

Note: Customers Satisfaction is my main Focusing target.

Contact me In the case of Urgenc y

100% Satisfaction - GUARANTEED!!

Reviews


yardirtorres:nice gig good seller

usmansiddique1:Great Buyer. Look forward to working with you again..

yardirtorres:I've been working with the seller often. Good for long-term.

usmansiddique1:Great buyer experience. Look forward to working with you again. Thank You

abdulseams:Excellent work. Thanks again!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment