Sunday 3 June 2018

I will create a wordpress website or wordpress design

I will create a wordpress website or wordpress design












About:

Hi my name is Haris.i am software Engineer having 2 years of experience in wordpress website design. My priority is client satisfaction just give us a chance i will provide best quality website with 100% satisfaction. 

What you will get from my Services:

1) Wordpress Installation
2) Theme Installation
3) Necessary Plugins Installation
4) 5 to 10 Page Website having pages (Home, Product, About Us,          Contact  Us, Blog, News)
5) A fully functional Website.

You can order bigger project also.

What will I need from you if you want to build new site?
Login details.
Content,picture etc. 

===> Please message me your requirement before placing any order.

Thanks 

Reviews


tknight87:Reliable, Amazing, excellent designer! He will take care of you and all your issues! If you need help you have came to the right place.

haris_designs:Outstanding Experience! Will happy to work with you in future. Thanks

rubenaya:It was really great working with this designer. He made all our changes same day and worked with us until we were 100% happy with our website. The website looks amazing. He did an excellent job and I'll be working with him in the future. Great service as well.

haris_designs:Thanks for your nice words! It was a Great experience.

adnanahmad227:He's a great developer, highly recommended and I will use him again!


No comments:

Post a Comment