Friday 1 June 2018

I will help you with fixing some small issue

I will help you with fixing some small issue












About:

I will provide up to one hour of WordPress Website Maintenance, Update, Fixing, Revisions and Customization services. If you value your money and in need of quality works to be get done for your website then I would suggest you try one of my Gig

Services includes: 

  • Updating Website Content and Images
  • Layout modification of theme
  • Customization of theme to add or remove any feature or section
  •  Add page or Blog Post
  •  Color customization of your website
  • Plugin Installation and configuration
  • Fixing Cross-browser / Mobile Compatibility issues.
  • and much more...


*** Before buying this gig kindly drop a message with complete details of updates that you need to be done for your website so that we can estimate how many minutes you need to purchase. 

Any questions? Feel free to ask me. I am always available.

Reviews


bolderz:I just received the business plan. I am so impressed with the quality and the data accuracy. This seller really studied the market and prepared a business plan that is accurate and realistic with the presented data. As well prepared the packaged very easy to understand. I recommend it 100%. Thanks\n

muzammilijazp:Thanks

rocka_bay:Another great job has more for you soon. Recommend this gig great service and fast.\n

muzammilijazp:Thanks

dizari:This seller has improved the design, and in all honesty, I fell in love with his work


No comments:

Post a Comment