Friday 1 June 2018

I will design a wordpress landing page with responsive

I will design a wordpress landing page with responsive












About:

Hi there,

Need a fully functional WordPress landing page right now? 

You are on a right track. I am giving you a fully dynamic custom WordPress landing page at a reasonable price.

RESPONSIVE DESIGN- Do you know 70% of internet users of the world browse web pages through mobile phone? So your landing page must have to be responsive, otherwise, you will lose 70% of your targeted hits. You are getting an all devices supported WordPress landing page through this gig.

UNLIMITED REVISIONS- I believe your product needs to be 100% perfect that's why I am always ready for making changes until achieving your satisfaction. 

GET BACK YOUR MONEY- Get back 100% refund if you are not satisfied with the final output. 

So don't be confused to use this gig. Promise to you for a high-quality work. I always take care of my buyer. 

Inbox me for discussing the project. Looking forward to working with you.

Regards
Rakib Faisal

Reviews


webos1221:Avoid this seller at all cost. I requested a landing page to be created, and sent an EXAMPLE of the kind of page I wanted. After a week and not the 2 days he specified, he literally sent me back the same exact landing page EXAMPLE I had sent him. I brought this to his attention, and he did offer me a refund. But I have yet to hear back since.

kagojernouka:This buyer is a LIAR. I have done exactly what he wanted and sent him the file when he approved. Getting the file he was forcing me for a refund. I asked him again and again what he needs to change but he did not specify the changes and was threatening me. My other ratings prove his review lie.

bertfonseca:He got the job done with good quality.

kagojernouka:Thank you!

cross19:Great experience. Seller worked with all my requests until I was satisfied. I hope to work with him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment