Saturday 2 June 2018

I will establish your professional wordpress site

I will establish your professional wordpress site












About:

Greetings,

As your project desires the use of WordPress, I believe that my ability to operate on the platform will make it quite manageable for me as I’m very familiar with its various themes, plug-ins and customization.

I have already worked with 8 -10 sites in the past. My past experience has spanned duration of 4 years till now as I worked with clients on various projects.

I am also a student enrolled in Computer Science major so I have grasp on the grounds of HTML, CSS, JavaScript and WordPress. I am also aware of the updated design trends in sites so I will help you achieve a user-friendly and functional site that will attract myriad of visitors.

I provide 24/7 WordPress support to fix bugs, prevent issues, update plugins, and boost performance.

I know you’ll get a bunch of low-ball bids but I believe my offering is not only on an optimal rate but will prove more than just a bunch of web content being handed over. So give me a chance forward to work with you as one of my first clients here on Fiver.

Regards,

Abdul Hadi

Reviews


jichel:Did most not all work...on and off with productivity and work product...

jichel:Seller falls off the map quite often...Started out great! Sent good work finally but didnt complete the entire tasks.

majmaj156:Great worker , professional, clever and communicative. He is expert in Wordpress and knows it all! I recommend him and I will certainly be back for future collaborations! Keep the good work, well done!

abdulhadi25:A very dedicated and helpful person! I literally loved working for him. He has a high passion for learning new stuff and he aided me in the work he assigned me which was by my experience, very nice and supportive! Wish him the best for his work

jichel:looks great....nice work


No comments:

Post a Comment