Saturday 2 June 2018

I will make your desired wordpress website

I will make your desired wordpress website












About:

Hi ! Myself rahatrafi, a professional WordPress developer ! I'm a pro-level seller on Fiverr !
In this gig, I will provide service - I will make your desired WordPress website

Service:
  • Setup, Edit, Customize any WordPress theme, dummy
  • Configure plugins such as SEO, Slider, Contact form, Mega menu, Mail-chimp, Pop-up, Woo-commerce, Page builder, Multi-language, Security & Speed-up, Social share, Blog, Multi-user, Table, Map, WPMU, Different menu per page, SSL & many more
  • Design custom page, post-page, testimonial, work-out, gallery & required taxonomies
  • Develop Template by raw (HTML, CSS, Jquery, PHP)
  • Develop WordPress theme by clean code
  • Make One-page website
  • Redesign & remake existing site to new one
  • Upload content & Offer stock content

# You can check my work portfolio by messaging me

Order me:
  • Assure you 100% satisfaction
  • Hard working & honest & punctual
  • Unlimited revision

# Money is less important than your satisfaction

# Don't waste your time, Order me now so that I can show my magic :-)

Yours faithfully,
rahatrafi

Reviews


kmdesign2740:Thank you again for everything.

rahatrafi:My pleasure :-)

kmdesign2740:He was a little bit late because of some problems. But like always, he fixed everything and make it great !

rahatrafi:Thanks :-)

kmdesign2740:I recommended this seller ! Sometimes he thinks a lot about charge, but he is fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment