Saturday, 2 June 2018

I will do wordpress yoast SEO onpage optimization

I will do wordpress yoast SEO onpage optimization












About:

Hello potential Client,

   I will Boost Your WordPress Website using Yoast seo plugin for search engine Ranking .
 

Build your site traffic by empowering web index result.if more people click on your web result listing , Google Rank your site higher.protect your site from a search engine penalty and spotlight On-page optimization.In this specific gig i will do WordPress Yoast seo on-page optimization.

                                   Before order please message me..

What you will get :-

⇒ Update WordPress version if available.

⇒ Installation and configuration of Yoast seo WordPress plugin.

⇒ Optimize title,meta tags on font page,posts,pages,categories,Tags and other Taxonomies.

⇒ Creation of Seo friendly permalinks.

⇒ Images Alt Tags setup.

⇒ Optional setup of google Analytics, Google webmaster.

⇒ Robots.txt And xml sitemap configuration.

⇒ submit to Bing & Alexa.

⇒ link building.

⇒ Add H1,H2,B,I tag

⇒ Scan your site and remove Virus.

⇒ And speed optimization.

Bonus: i will Secure your Site That any hacker can't harm

Note:  Your should me provide me WordPress website admin access and webmaster tools meta verification code.

100% quality work and money back guarantee.

Thanks,

Reviews


lindona321:The freelancer was great!

mr_anis:many many Thanks

skota1957:good and excellent

mr_anis:many many Thanks

jbauer5307:Great experience \nI will continue to use


No comments:

Post a Comment