Sunday 3 June 2018

I will create a complete website from scratch up to 10 pages.

I will create a complete website from scratch up to 10 pages.












About:

I'm fixing WordPress sites issues like (Custom Css orFree theme and Premium Theme customization orcustom themes creation)is a short time as requirements. It will be on e-commerce, blogs, business, entertainment and magazine or any kind of purpose.

My service:

  1. Css issues fixing
  2. Theme customization as theme's required plugin.
  3. Custom Widget customization.
  4. Sidebar customization.
  5. Revolution slider added.
  6. Table Plugin customization.
  7. Fix any WordPress related issues.


NB: contact with me before your order

Reviews


juliuswfrancis:Thanks for everything

rntprince:Always try to give a good service and want to continue to work again. Thank You.

huguecompetence:best work, excellent job

queenatc:The best ever!!

rntprince:Outstanding experience and quick delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment