Saturday 2 June 2018

I will build healthy wordpress website in advance time

I will build healthy wordpress website in advance time












About:

I'm a Full-stack Wordpress developer having great experience & put immense intention when it comes to full website development and also Practice Acupressure therapy As Best hobby..you will surely enjoy both things..


In this gig, I will design and develop responsive Wordpress website for you. My whole offer include the following  packages...

I will  design & develop complete Responsive website  For you..

  1. I will Create website using any recommended Wordpress Theme.
  2. Install & customize any plugin that is Important to make site's Functionality & Layout.
  3.  IF You can give me any site's URL that you like & i'll make a complete clone website using Wordpress
  4. I will use Demo content in site & original content could be added if you send.
  5. It includes any corporate, business, education, shop, real-estate etc.

Something not included in this gig

  1. Paid wordpress Plugins & Themes
  2. Extra Plugins to enhance functionality


Reviews


theehti:Great service, I love the way you worked.

intisar_sidhu:Nice experience..

touqeer93:Marvellous Work... This is the person who make me surprise every time.

intisar_sidhu:same love

xriss02:He went above and beyond to make it work. Good lad


No comments:

Post a Comment