Friday 1 June 2018

I will migrate, clone your wordpress website to new hosting or domain

I will migrate, clone your wordpress website to new hosting or domain












About:

Well,
site migration is not an easy task for beginners especially when you have a lot of websites, domains, web pages, databases, scripts to move. Sometimes this is not automatic job, as it may involve different web hosting companies using different technologies. When you have bulky web pages, databases, website transfer could take you a lot of time. Thus many web hosting providers charge for website migration or do not provide website migration service at all.
But don't worry. Your problem is my problem. I'm here to do this job for you.


                                                     Most Important
  • Contact me before placing an order
  • You have to provide me the credentials for your accounts.

Reviews


raks43:Best work ever!!

hassan747:Thanks for appreciation

raks43:You never dissapointed me. Always on top of the requirement.

hassan747:It's my please to work with you. Wish to have a chance to work for you again. :)

raks43:Good job again


No comments:

Post a Comment